Your feedback is important to us and helps us to shape our service for patients. We need to know when things go wrong, so we can learn from our mistakes and make improvements.
Whilst we pride ourselves in the quality of care, support and dedication we offer our clients we appreciate there may be situations where you may consider we have not met your expectations. If you have a concern or complaint about any aspect of your treatment, please let us know as soon as possible. Make your complaint either in person, by phone, by letter or in an email. Please give full details of the matter and we will undertake to treat it seriously, deal with it promptly and learn from it by reviewing or, if appropriate, improving our standards.
The person responsible for dealing with concerns and complaints is:
If you feel uncomfortable complaining directly to the practice or do not feel that your complaint has been resolved to your satisfaction you could alternatively contact:
Institute of Osteopathy Complaints Resolution service
0800 110 5857
What we will do if you make a complaint
- We will contact you as soon as possible and arrange a suitable time and method of discussing your concerns.
- We will discuss with you actions that you would like us to take to resolve the issue.
- We will investigate your complaint fully and provide you with a written response.
- We will keep you informed throughout the process of the action we are taking and when you can expect to hear from us.
The investigation of your complaint during the following few days will aim to :
1. Find out what happened and what went wrong.
2. Make sure you recieve an explanation and an apology where appropriate.
3. Identify what I can do to ensure that this problem does not arise again.
If you are concerned about safety and would like to make a formal complaint with the regulatory body, contact the General Osteopathic Council. Please note that the General Osteopathic Council cannot award compensation.
General Osteopathic Council
0207 357 6655 ext 224